The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leveling from VR help

JetLife2985
I have not played since before the release of the imperial city, and I was wondering if you guys had any advice about how to level starting at VR 1. Or if you could direct me to any guides. Thank you very much.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy a few XP scrolls from the crown store. Go to cadwells silver and complete 25 quests to fill up your quest log, but do not turn them in. Then use an XP scroll and travel to each quest giver and turn in the quests. Then with your remaining time with the scroll, do as many delves as possible. If you do this, you can level up very quickly.
  • JetLife2985
    Can I do any 25 quests, or do i have to do the specific ones for caldwell? and can I buy xp scrolls from traders, and how much do they cost?
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any 25 will work. Xp scrolls are bound, but I think there's xp potions that are not bound that you might be able to find in guild stores.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any 25 will work. Xp scrolls are bound, but I think there's xp potions that are not bound that you might be able to find in guild stores.

You can get xp potions in guild stores for roughly 4k from what I've seen.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Oldmanlawlor
    Oldmanlawlor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buy a few XP scrolls from the crown store. Go to cadwells silver and complete 25 quests to fill up your quest log, but do not turn them in. Then use an XP scroll and travel to each quest giver and turn in the quests. Then with your remaining time with the scroll, do as many delves as possible. If you do this, you can level up very quickly.

What do you mean 'go to' Cadwells silver'? Isn't that hug the name given to your second play thru?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cadwells silver is just playing another factions quests. You'll end up playing the one clockwise from your original faction.

So....

AD goes to EP
    EP goes to DC
    DC goes to AD

and obviously cadwells gold would be the remaining one.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA