Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Akavari Crafting Bound

Dolkman
Dolkman
Soul Shriven
Heya! Hopefully someone have some info about this. Im buying mats for a friend to craft me some Akavari atm. We're both very unsure if the gear gets bound when she crafting it for me? Thanks!
  • LordMcSwagger
    If you buy the ancient scales (10 per piece) and pass them along to your friend before refining them, all will be good. If you refine the ancient scales they will be bound and your friend will not be able to use them. To be more specific to your question, if your friend gets the ancient scales, refines them into golden scales, and makes your armor then that armor will not be bound to them. They will be able to pass your set of armor back to you.
    Guild Master: Black Lotus
    Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
    Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
    Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
    Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just make sure your crafter friend knows NOT to try it on to see how it looks before sending it to you. Sounds stupid, I know, but there has been more than one post about people doing just that, thus rending the newly crafted set bound to the crafter.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafted gear will only bind on being equipped.

rip decibel
  • Dolkman
    Dolkman
    Soul Shriven
    Great guys! Thanks for the answer :)