Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO now Free?

DanteYoda
DanteYoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello so i purchased ESO back when the game was new, played a few months.. tbh it wasn't worth it, with Oceanic prime time days ruined with Maintenance etc. So i see now the Game is free, so if i reinstall my copy of ESO i can completely play for free etc?

My account info is asking for Subscriptions still, is this a bug or something i'm missing? I have not reinstalled my ESO yet because i don't want to reinstall just to find out i'm not able to play free..
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no longer a monthly fee to play the game, id suggest making a ticket if you're having a hard time logging in again
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can play for free or you can subscribe.

Paying a subscription gets you 1500 crowns a month, a 10% experience boost and access to all the DLC for as long as you subscribe...if you stop subscribing you lose access to the DLC.

Playing free means you'll need to buy any DLC to access it...on the plus side you will always have it because you bought it.
    Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on December 9, 2015 8:57AM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still pay for my monthy eso membership but with my crowns i purchase the DLC's,
    I am not into buying costumes and other rubbish...
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)