Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main quest bugged? [PC]

Rookjay
Rookjay
Soul Shriven
I'm trying to do the main qeust "God of Schemes" but when I reach the objecting ""Wait for the remaining companions to assemble", nothing happens. I've been waiting in the blue circle for a good 10 minutes and no one has arrived.

I've teleported back to the main zone and started the quest over 3 times. I can't abandon it, so I don't know what to do. Has anyone else run into this problem and if so, does anyone know how to fix it? If I can't do this quest then I can't proceed in the game... Should I be contacting support instead?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Until we can get the fix for this implemented, try a couple of these workarounds:
    1. Log out, and immediately back in. Most of the time, this will force the companions to force load back in. If that doesn't work...
    2. Leave the instance and wait 15 minutes. Play through it again, but when you take the door into the Seat of Tyranny, stop and wait for all your followers to come through the door before you run into the ritual area.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restarted the game, worked for me after that.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just relogged and it didn't kick me back to the harborage. I ran into several quests like this, and relogging almost always makes the NPCs show up.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters
  • Rookjay
    Rookjay
    Soul Shriven
    Re-logging worked, thanks! Glad that was an easy fix :)