The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura Lag is Real (PS4)

Moglijuana
Moglijuana
✭✭✭✭✭
Bruh...like how do people even play on this server lol. I made the mistake of making it my home campaign again coming back from some fun in Thornblade (thank you EP for all them stones =P) and it's literally like I am watching a powerpoint. I understand it is the most populated, but I wasn't even fighting near zergs or keeps and abilities were still taking a second or two to go off. I'm already playing a magicka DK...this lag doesn't help lol. Any guilds trying to switch campaigns and give some competition to my 12 man AD group?
Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remeber some consolero post stating "there is no lag on consoles..." :flushed:
    you must be dreaming
    Edited by Tankqull on November 26, 2015 12:15AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag is real. Chillrend is worse my kitty walks with a pimp limp. I play AD if you find someplace with good pvp I'll come help Although I cant use my mic until late nights i can hear and help out.
  • HIghwayRobberBill
    yea man this is lag is pretty ridiculous. it literally makes pvp unplayable. this game already has a countless number of bugs we play through but they shouldnt add lag to list of things players have to deal with. unfortunately it seems like the game is dying and the lag is just going to help speed things up
    [PS4] captainSNAKA
    v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
    v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
    v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
    v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G

• SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    Come over to Thorn bro. Reds dominating right now, but its been back and forth. The more people see that it's getting live here, the more thatll come. Chillrend wasn't made overnight...
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the ESO Meta in Cyrodiil!
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've currently set my home to Thornblade. My guild is in the process of transferring over as well. See ya filthy EP soon =P...DC too...lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys plan on mainly doing PvP it would be wise to invest in a ether net cable for your console. It has worked out really well for me, but last night I ran into some lag and even froze once at Fort Ash. It happens.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys plan on mainly doing PvP it would be wise to invest in a ether net cable for your console. It has worked out really well for me, but last night I ran into some lag and even froze once at Fort Ash. It happens.

I have 100 mbps internet, and am also directly connected to my router. Its definitely better than using the wifi for sure but it still cant stop the laggy zergballs messing up the servers =/
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    i remeber some consolero post stating "there is no lag on consoles..." :flushed:
    you must be dreaming

That's before zergs and everyone was using single target abilities. Ah, the good old lag free days :'(
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm in azura too and yea the lag is *** ridiculous but all other campaign is empty for my faction ... Dc ( not gonna play skull because we have more people and it's suck ) I'm waiting to see where is the second well balanced campaign
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrdaveqc wrote: »
    Well I'm in azura too and yea the lag is *** ridiculous but all other campaign is empty for my faction ... Dc ( not gonna play skull because we have more people and it's suck ) I'm waiting to see where is the second well balanced campaign

Skull of Corruption is actually pretty fun! Went in there last night with a group of AD. Blues always put up awesome fights...reds?...not so much
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go play another server. I guess people like to zerg and go there though.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Liptrot
    Liptrot
    ✭✭
    Yeah it's gettin pretty crazy the amount of times I'm in battle then that load screen appears for about 6 seconds then I'm welcomed back to how I died is really frustrating