Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Haderus Invitational

YargHound
YargHound
✭✭✭
I hereby invite all AD and DC into Haderus for a battle royale. I know, I know. But Azura's Star, Azura's Star. No. This is an invitation to slug it out for 1 night fir bragging rights. Whoever holds the most real estate by 9 p.m. CST will earn bragging rights. I know the trolls will have something stupid to say, but this post is not for them. This post is for the real competitors looking for a challenge. I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

-Yarghound
-SVER True Blood's PvP Officer, Ebonheart Pact
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll come in but most of AD on that server is pretty inexperienced. Hopefully some good players join me. I'm a solo player so i don't expect to do much lol but i'll still come.
    Edited by Catblade on December 9, 2015 9:28PM
  • Greyhame
    Greyhame
    ✭✭
    Actually there is at least one AD guild that has been in Haderus the last week or so that are not inexperienced. Might be more than one but there is a group that has been showing up all at once on Haderus at nights and pushing back. So that has been nice except that we've been outnumbered a lot. Definitely would like to see some more people in Haderus, Blues especially.
    Greyhame
    [PS4][NA][Ebonheart Pact]
    [SVER True Bloods]
    [Elder Skrubs]
    [Skooma Syndicate]
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    my 2 cents on this. I would suggest you figure out a way to somehow level the keeps out before issuing a challenge of this nature. IE each faction hold's their own home keeps and scrolls prior to the start time. other wise your just trying to gather people to farm AP off them at a gate or somewhere of the sorts.
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    my 2 cents on this. I would suggest you figure out a way to somehow level the keeps out before issuing a challenge of this nature. IE each faction hold's their own home keeps and scrolls prior to the start time. other wise your just trying to gather people to farm AP off them at a gate or somewhere of the sorts.

They don't plan a fair competition lol. They just plan to zerg a buff server and claim bragging rights. Or else they would be meeting with guild leaders and not just posting on here. -EDIT this statement is now confirmed. .
    Edited by Catblade on December 10, 2015 12:58AM
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    Lurk
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest clusterwhoops seems to be in SOC arena district atm.