Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to PC ESO [Aldmeri Dominion]

Noxy
Noxy
Looking for anyone to play with, Preferably around my level or some guilds that don't have a level requirement and actually respond to its guild members.
I just started up, so I'm still sorting through the classes and figuring out what is what.

My name is Noxyaura in-game, Thanks for checking this out.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO mate,

It doesn't matter what faction you join if you need advice or help drop me a friend request ingame and i will gladly assist you...

@johngo0036 is my account name...

PS. i am Daggerfall Covenant but will gladly assist you....
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Noxy
    Noxy
    Nice, So you can play with other factions? I didn't know that. If that's possible that's pretty cool.
    Thanks for the welcome~ Sure i'll add you.
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to add me @Dyynamic70 . I have 3 characters in AD. Let me know if you need any help with anything. What level are you on? What server...North America(NA) or European (EU)?

PC/NA
  • qwyksylver
    qwyksylver
    ✭✭
    You're welcome to add me as a friend as well. My in-game name is Kazim Udar or @qwyksylver
    Kazim Udar - CP 750 Nightblade PC/NA vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF - vAS - vCR+2
  • Noxy
    Noxy
    I'm on NA server, I'm still looking at what class I'd like to play, so i'm not above level 10 yet. Started Templar cause i want to be a healer, checking out night-blade healer and both of the chars are around Lvl. 5-8 at the moment.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ooh snap.. i am on EU so you won't find me..

You cannot play with other factions however you can still be friends and give advice, send stuff to each other..

PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Noxy
    Noxy
    Oh, I see.. Well that's a bummer.
    So far I seem to find magicka nightblade to be fun, so it might be the class i stick with.
    Thanks for throwing out your hand though! I appreciate it, i'm still just wandering around solo exploring.
  • Noxy
    Noxy
    So far it seems fairly bad for AD in PvP.. Are all factions dead in PvP? or is just DC/EP that are in the campaigns or just is it based on time of day for when people are on...?

I hardly see any AD in the campaigns i've tried and pretty much losing between the fight from DC and EP.
    I want to be High Elf but if AD is going to be like this the whole time, I may switch.
    Edited by Noxy on December 8, 2015 12:12PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noxy wrote: »
    So far it seems fairly bad for AD in PvP.. Are all factions dead in PvP? or is just DC/EP that are in the campaigns or just is it based on time of day for when people are on...?

I hardly see any AD in the campaigns i've tried and pretty much losing between the fight from DC and EP.
    I want to be High Elf but if AD is going to be like this the whole time, I may switch.

PvP ebbs and flows. Currently, EP seems to have the Population, but there are some campaigns where AD has the nod.

As for Faction and Race, there is an upgrade in the Crown Store that lets you play any Race in any Alliance. IIRC, it is the Adventurer pack (used to be called the Explorer Pack when it was a pre-release bonus), it comes with maps and other goodies too. Highly recommended.

Also, a lot of people have a character in each Faction for a variety of reasons. In fact, in my guild, I think there is one person who is dedicated to one faction alliance. If you want to be in a nice friendly casual guild that helps people, send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up with Lone Wolf Help. (PC NA)
    Edited by Nestor on December 8, 2015 11:52PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Noxy
    Noxy
    Nestor wrote: »
    Noxy wrote: »

PvP ebbs and flows. Currently, EP seems to have the Population, but there are some campaigns where AD has the nod.

As for Faction and Race, there is an upgrade in the Crown Store that lets you play any Race in any Alliance. IIRC, it is the Adventurer pack (used to be called the Explorer Pack when it was a pre-release bonus), it comes with maps and other goodies too. Highly recommended.

Also, a lot of people have a character in each Faction for a variety of reasons. In fact, in my guild, I think there is one person who is dedicated to one faction alliance. If you want to be in a nice friendly casual guild that helps people, send me an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up with Lone Wolf Help. (PC NA)

Alright, Yeah I'll send you a request! Thanks for the input towards the factions as well. I'll stick with AD, I like being the Magicka based classes xD
    Not too sure if I want to buy that pack, I might but I only want to be High Elf so being in AD is fine if I can find people to play with for the most part.