Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Awaken the Past bugged ?

Flameheart
Flameheart
✭✭✭✭✭
I already have all the relics for the House of Orsimer Glories except The two items from the introduction quests, Agra Crun and Uzdabikh's Helm. In addition I did any quest there already, main quest line included, but I can't finish the Relic Hunter achievement.

I am able to get the quest "Awaken the Past" from the note lying on some table in Orisinium. The quest says I should speak to the Curator in the museum. I get a quest marker there on my map. The curator has no quest marker over her head. I can speak to her, but she just says something about "some final piece missing etc.", no quest update, just a good bye option in the NPC chat menu. In addition there is no helm where it is supposed to be (Sorrow).

Any idea ?

Already bug reported it and wrote a ticket, answer to the ticket was the generic help (thank you Zenimax....and of course I never thought about relogging or abondening the quest to restart it.../sarcasm off).
Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

• Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes today:
    Quests

Awaken the Past: Your quest progress will no longer be blocked if you have previously earned the Hero of Wrothgar achievement.

Thanks for fixing this.

A hint for the future maybe...it would be wise to answer to support tickets maybe not by replying with a generic answer, otherwise I will get on your *** by spamming tickets. An answer that there might be a bug and that the issue will be overlooked or even fixed in the next patch, works wonders :-)
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)