Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The main story only takes place in zones of my alliance?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Hello! The main story only takes place in zones of my alliance? Can I do the low level quests of other alliances too just to experience the lore?
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only complete the main quests (those tied to the harbourage) once per character. It's identical for all 3 alliances so there is nothing extra to experience.
    PC | EU
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll be able to explore the other alliances later in the game. The main story mostly takes place in the territory of your alliance, but the general main story is the same for all alliances.
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! Would I obtain achievements if I also do the other side quests in other zones?

Are the achievements account wide or character bound?
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, you'll be able to obtain all the achievements associated with questing, exploring and doing dungeons across all faction zones. The achievements are character bound, as are any titles you unlock for completing them. Dyes you unlock for completing achievements however are account bound.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...