The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Player Looking For Guild

Tawni
Tawni
Hi guys, I am a very new player to ESO but have played some MMO before.

Am looking for a fairly active guild that does not mind casual players. I work full time and can not always get on everyday. I don't mind plodding around on my own, in fact I do quite enjoy it, but it would be nice to mix with other players and do stuff as well. A guild with a trade aspect would be helpful to. I am more in to PVE but don't mind being encouraged to dip my toe into other activities.

So I am on PC on the EU server and play a High Elf, Aldmeri Dominion, Sorcerer (DPS). Her name is Creide (I guess that is what is needed in game for invites).

If there is anything else that you want to know then please do ask :)
Criede ~ Ko'ki ~ Yysara ~ Ixehell ~ Takarii
  • Tawni
    Tawni
    Oh, didn't think to add....my game user is Tawni :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Tawni wrote: »
    Oh, didn't think to add....my game user is Tawni :)

hi, i would be intressted to take you in. I will invite you later :)
  • Tawni
    Tawni
    Thank you :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tawni! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp ...

If you enjoy casual banter and lovely people here is :smile:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/217125/the-legionnaires-are-recruiting-pc-platform-eu-server#latest

We are a VERY active guild

And while guild chat is mostly friendly banter on TS is where the party is !

If you want to dip a finger in PVP but dont want to be yelled at - I am one of Cyro leaders along with Tommypsycho and no matter how much you suck you will not get yelled at. Hit any one of us in game ir send msg in forums with @ name and we will invite you.

Mind you - jokes on TS can be graphic at times :)