Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noob Undaunted Group Euro PS4

kickmydog
kickmydog
Soul Shriven
Hi All

What a fun game the only issue being deemed not worthy for the Vet undaunted runs.
I've got a magika build Vr16 DK with mainly purchased gear, Elf Bane x 5, Pact and will power and I'm a bit done with being invited to group only to be dumped for something more suitable. Don't get me wrong I understand the need to get these runs done so I don 't really blame anyone, I know whats it's like I used hardcore raid in my EQ2 days
I'd like to try to arrange some noob groups to attempt these, we can do our best with both daily pledges and maybe get the experience we need and some gear.

If you're interested ping me if I'm online "kickmydog"

Have fun everyone
  • kickmydog
    kickmydog
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention that I'm in Daggerfall

Alternatively if any of you more experienced players don't mind helping one of us noobs out, let us know

cheers