The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why must I pay for the DLC's, when I'm paying for a Monthy membership.

katcali
katcali
This is the second time I had to pay for a DLC content, that's supposed to be included with my monthy membership. I would really like this fixed. And honestly the fair thing to do here would be to give me either my money back, free crowns in this amount, or something to compensate for the Over payment I'm incuring. Somebody let me know what's going on here please. This is my 3rd letter, in the 3rd place.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should open a ticket as its free. But the crown store will still sale it to you

Just go there and play
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    If you are subscriber, you have instant access, no need to purchase, but the item still shows as purchasable in the crown store.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, to be clear, are you buying the DLC because you cannot access the content, or because it is still purchasable in the store?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you should open a support ticket, all the dlcs should be included in the premium membership!!

do not pay for that!! spam them with your tickets!!

you should get your money refunded!!
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @katcali To clear things up. The ESO plus subscription gives you ACCESS to the DLCs. It does not give them to you. You do not own them in any way. The moment you end your subscription to eso plus, your access to those DLCs is revoked. Eso plus also gives you crowns each month that you can use to PURCHASE the DLCs so that the day you do cancel your subscription, you can still access the DLCs because you have purchased them.

Note: you can also only purchase the DLCs on the day you do cancel your subscription - same thing. Or a month later, etc... you won't have access for the duration where you aren't an ESO plus subscriber and that you do not have the DLCs purchased.
  • katcali
    katcali
    I've tried going to sewers and wrothgar before purchasing it from crowns. it wouldn't ever show up or let me in. So I got impatient and bought them. just kind of sucks. I don't get it
  • katcali
    katcali
    Guess I'll spam them to death when Thieves Guild comes out
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes the eso plus bugs out and tells you that you don't have eso plus therefore can't access the content. Just wait it out. To be honest this is on you, not zos. It sucks that it bugs out like that but running out and buying the dlc because you were impatient is kind of silly
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face