Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

(Daggerfall Covenant) Wolf Pack

Flexxlando
Looking for or looking to create a new wolf pack for young werewolves.
Family and loyalty focus as all packs should be...
Targeting new or veteran players who would be interested in group activities and fun...
Helping each other to develop as we aim to strategically make our pack number one
Mic not required but would be a great addition in order to help with dungeon runs and instances

Anyone who would be interested in a pack like this just send me a message here or in game
PS4: Flexxlando

Looking forward to hearing from you
PSN: Flexxlando
Daggerfall Covenant
Blood Alpha Guild Leader
Dragonknight!
  • strawhat0981
    strawhat0981
    Soul Shriven
    Get many people? I am a healer for the Covenant looking for a guild.
  • Flexxlando
    ur actually the first person...wasnt sure if anyone was interested at all...r u interested??
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    Name of Guild: Blood Alpha
    Started: 24th November, 2015
    Recruiting: Active Members - Daggerfall Covenant
    Experience:Any
    Server:NA

New family structured guild for ESO on PS4 where the leader (Flexxlando) has great hopes for ESO. I believe that finding a group that would be willing to work hard as a cohesive unit will allow everyone within Blood Alpha to reach great achievements in PVE, PVP, Crafting, Exploring and anything else we set our mind to.
    A strong emphasis on team work and exploring the endless content which ESO has to offer together as a unit will allow us to stand out from other guilds and adapt to any situation or challenge that may be posed against us.

Info & Things you should know!
    * Be as ACTIVE as possible.
    * 18 and older preferably, however players above 16 years would be considered based on the case.
    * Working mic is encouraged, however it is not currently a requirement.
    * Would like to have a "developmental" type guild where players of higher levels are willing help the lower level players, whenever possible.
    * Joining other guilds is not a problem, however if we have the same long term goal of this being one of the better guilds and a force to reckon with... a level of dedication would be requested. Just let me know how committed you can be is all I ask.
    * Hoping for a family type guild where members could look forward to coming into guild chat and feel as if they belong.
    * Fun loving and down to earth.

If this seems like something you would be interested in and you are willing to commit to, then Blood Alpha is looking for you. Feel free to shoot me a message here with your PSN name and i will be sure to add you as soon as possible
    Edited by Flexxlando on December 7, 2015 2:59PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    Currently at 5 members...still recruiting...feel free to message here or PSN: Flexxlando if interested...all experience levels allowed...
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Flexxlando
    still looking for members of any experience willing to join the Blood Alpha...its a bit hard at first to recruit and get people to stay but if persons r dedicated to helpin the guild grow we can do it...
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!