Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU-DC-PS4 - Looking for Guild to do Pledges, dragonstar, Craglon quests & trails.

shoot8me
shoot8me
hey guys I am a templar healer vet 13 but will be 14 soon, send me a msg on "shoot8me" and i will add you up or send me guild inv but need active players.
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    I've checked high and low for this type of guild on DC for about a month now. Sadly, i'm starting to doubt many of them exist.
  • shoot8me
    shoot8me
    we are few friends who plays together but not as such a guild, except dungeon marauders, small but they play
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    A guild I'm in right now is trying to do this but they don't have enough numbers yet. I think there's currently 11 players in it who are mostly all VR14. Message TGHirst on PSN if you are interested in joining.
  • shoot8me
    shoot8me
    i will add you up later on .... you are on EU - DC right?
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.
  • henkfeenstra
    henkfeenstra
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on EU too! my psn is henkf :) And in DC. Im an orc with lvl 13 or maybe im 14. im not sure ;)
    You can add me and when im online we could play together!