Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats the best way to sell perfect roe and a fair price to ask?

BabeestorGor
BabeestorGor
✭✭✭✭
Been fishing for achievements a lot and as a side product now have 21 perfect roe that I won't be able to use myself for a long time, if ever.

I'd like to sell it but even the best of my guilds tradewise hasn't managed to get a regular stall and doesn't currently have one so I guess I'll have to become one of those annoying people in zone chat. How do I ensure its a safe trade for all parties?

What price should I go for? In zone chat I regularly hear 12-14k each being asked for but from these forums I'd guess 12k is a fair price. I was thinking of asking 12k each with a discount for buying 5+, maybe drop the price to 11k each.

I'm on EU PC.

Thanks for any advice :)
Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
EU PC.
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Ask someone in zone chat to give you a price check. Someone who has the MasterMerchant add on will link the price (for that particular moment) in chat for you...at least that is what I do when someone askes for a PC (price check)

PC/NA
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Secure an invitation to a trading guild which possesses a kiosk location, in a faction capitol. Then, list them at competitive rates to other guilds in the city, as 1 roe offerings. Don't put them up as a stack. They should sell out within a day or two. I can't give specific city suggestions, as I'm a NA player. A trade guild that doesn't regularly display its wares to the public isn't a great place to try selling legendary quality items, or much of anything.

A quality trade guild will either have a sales requirement per week, or a membership fee if you don't meet that. If they demand gold up front to be invited, move on to the next name. Selling roe would easily meet any reasonable sales req.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a trading guild and a pve guild in pc-EU and I must say that perfect roe is one of those items that sells very quickly if priced well, meaning following the current market price, which currently is at 14k each. Usually they (and legendary items in general) sell within 24 hours of being listed. There are a lot of trading guild and some are better than others. Try out a few, stay for a week or two or so just to see how things are selling. There are a lot advertising in the forum as well as in game. Good luck! Cheers!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.