The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New player need some advice on builds

orpheus148
I'm trying to get back into the game. Though I need to have a plan for my character before I start playing. Is there any good place that has a list of builds? I'm just really overwhelmed with all the information. I've found a few but nothing that has really sparked my interest.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you think you want to do in the game?
  • orpheus148
    Hmm a dps heavy armor paladin build sounds good, heavy armor warrior stam build or straight up dw nightblade
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out tamrielfoundry forums. Lots of builds and advice to be found there. You won't be doing top end DPS using 5+ heavy armor, but a 5light/2heavy magicka templar can be pretty awesome, especially in PVE.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • orpheus148
    Kutsuu wrote: »
    Check out tamrielfoundry forums. Lots of builds and advice to be found there. You won't be doing top end DPS using 5+ heavy armor, but a 5light/2heavy magicka templar can be pretty awesome, especially in PVE.

Can you refer me to the templar build you are referring to?
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    For builds you might just run a search for DW nightblade builds on this forum also for stamina Templar and magic Templar they will give you lots of info
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    And also look at the post below yours for some info on DW nightblades