The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is there RP on Xbox EU? And how does it even work?

Swundead
Swundead
✭✭
I am just a bit curious on state of RP on consoles o-O

As a veteran RP´er from other mmo´s I am just curious how on earth it can be done without a text chat. I mean, do people use their voice? I would be way to shy to be able to do that o-o

Just wanted to check and hope for a text chat on consoles someday..even though that will be hell to use x3
"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU
  • Andcun
    Andcun
    I was thinking about this myself. For console players it almost feels like MMO minus the RPG. That doesn't seem to be an option for console players at all right now.

I can almost understand why though, it gives them an excuse not to add other things due to role-playing...ie player housing/decorating, guild halls, better guild system/interface and customization. Right now it just feels like im playing a single player game with random d*ck jokes when i go through the congested areas, people talking over each other.

Seriously though...no text chat....how could you NOT have that? An MMO in this genre? This isn't call of duty. (Been here since Beta on the PC, not an issue on that platform...very noticeable on the console.)
    Edited by Andcun on December 5, 2015 6:40PM
  • Swundead
    Swundead
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I was on beta as well, you happen to have a Xbox?

If so at least we could play together? I have zero to none to share this experience with >_>

"Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU