Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Suggestion: Provisioning

Eletheia
Eletheia
✭✭
Hi, developers. I would like to make a suggestion to improve the provisioning crafting. I love the filters you have for 'have ingredients' and 'have skills', but I would also like to see players be able to filter the level as well. It would make it a lot easier than having to scroll through each and every recipe for a specific level. Thanks for listening!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The list can get quite long and cumbersome after a while, like on my Main that knows almost 400 recipes.

I don't even know if there is an addon that filters these while at the Cooking Fire
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• junkymuscle
    i think the gold recipe should give you better buff right know is real crappy
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Recipes are all sorted by Level. If you seek a higher Level Recipe then press the button to scroll to the next list and then go up from there! For the bottom list you will just go to the very bottom of it of course and then go from there lol

If they are not sorted by Level then you can sort them by it.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on December 5, 2015 2:45AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy