Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I dye skins?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Can I dye skins? I am able to change the color of individual parts, but not of the skins.

Is this possible in ESO?
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Well, maybe you're speechless, but I am able to dye skins in other MMOs, because they consist of several parts. That's why I am confused.

Could someone please enlighten me?
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    Well, maybe you're speechless, but I am able to dye skins in other MMOs, because they consist of several parts. That's why I am confused.

Could someone please enlighten me?

You can only dye armour and shields, not the components.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Costumes can't be dyed for now, apparently it's something they would like in the future.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    no
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can select skin tone when creating your character, but you can't "dye" after you start your gameplay.
    Edited by CaptainVenom on December 4, 2015 2:30PM
    🏳️🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️🌈
    Stamina/Damage Sorcerer - PC - NA - DC
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Ah thanks.

PD: With "skins" I mean "costumes". Sorry for the confusion about skin-color. :persevere: