Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting Bags

me_ming
me_ming
✭✭✭✭✭
So ummmm yeah, whatever happened to crafting bags? Thought they were planning to add that as a perk for ESO+ members? That idea seemed to have been forgotten now. Are they still doing that?
"We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
-Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most things they talk about, they talk about them for a while, then don't talk about them, then implement some of them.

It would be nice to have crafting bags, for no other reason than I can free up a mule slot.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not a nerf- nerfs get implemented pretty much immediately. This is something lots of players want so they'll let people discuss it for a while first, keeping up their subs hoping it is coming "soon".
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ This
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    hey zenimax. I am usually pretty chill but this crafter bag thing needs to happen a month ago!

Thanks!
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree 100%, these are needed immediately. I have a whole system set up with addons to automatically transfer various mats through the bank to different characters. I would love to change all those addon settings to just "store in crafting bag".
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Alagras
    Alagras
    ✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Agree 100%, these are needed immediately. I have a whole system set up with addons to automatically transfer various mats through the bank to different characters. I would love to change all those addon settings to just "store in crafting bag".

while we wait for the bag may i ask what addons you re using to do this?