The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having trouble while connecting to game?

Ganj
Ganj
✭✭✭
It started an hour ago. After i choose my character i wait like 30 seconds on loading screen then it kicks me. Ive did restart my modem 3 times and i restarted my pc 3 times aswell.

I get this error:

"An error has occured. Please wait a few minutes and try again."

And for two times i got this one too:

"Error 200 Login failed. Please try again. Should the problem persist, contact Customer Support"

So is there anyone else having some kind of trouble recently or is it just me?
  • Ganj
    Ganj
    ✭✭✭
    Ups. EU-PC.

Also got

"error 108"
    Edited by Ganj on October 24, 2015 5:17PM
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any errors myself, but I have been getting random DC's about every 15m or so. Just drops me out of the game. I log back in, everything's fine until the next DC.

Started about an hour ago for me as well. No changes to the PC, network connects are stable and solid ping and latency out to major clusters is fine as well. NA-US.

Correction. It's gotten worse since i started typing this. logged in and was kicked in under 5m. it's starting to get irritating.
  • Partoferto
    Partoferto
    Soul Shriven
    Having experienced latency problems with windows 10 I followed the instructions of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOqRVTXbq2M and it worked (for now).
  • warrhell
    warrhell
    Soul Shriven
    can't even connect into game after a hard day at work.
    never mind , going to delete this game and search for a more stable one, tried to login for like 30 minutes.
    Edited by warrhell on October 26, 2015 6:00PM
  • RazielSR
    RazielSR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here