Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

God Mode Hack Ruining NA PS4 Azura's Star PvP environment

theyoungerbrother
theyoungerbrother
✭✭✭
So how many tickets does it take to have constant hacking and cheating dealt with? You'll need a better plan of action against those players who ruin everything for everyone else.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God mode hack?
    Edited by Alucardo on November 6, 2015 5:59PM
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I have a video I am uploading to YouTube now. These guys don't die and it's ruining the PvP
  • Greyhame
    Greyhame
    ✭✭
    I noticed this the other day in Azura Star. It was at the BRK Lumber mill. There was a blue there that would not die. He stood there Emoting while 15 people bombed on him for like 5-10 minutes. He was able to fight back from time to time and he was able to rez people. Eventually he left, about 8 people followed him for a little while still trying to kill him and never could. Eventually everyone broke off and went back to the fight.

I'm not sure if that was an exploit or just a bug. He didn't seem to be using it to much effect as he was just standing around waving and *** so I don't know if it was intentional or not.

If people have figured out how to trigger this bug though it could be really bad. If you got 5-6 people exploiting something like that they could cause some real damage.
    Greyhame
    [PS4][NA][Ebonheart Pact]
    [SVER True Bloods]
    [Elder Skrubs]
    [Skooma Syndicate]
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how many tickets does it take to have constant hacking and cheating dealt with? You'll need a better plan of action against those players who ruin everything for everyone else.

Link pls and he may have been running the Phoenix set (not sure if it was patch) your heal can drop to zero and you can still keep fighting. I fought a few players who use it and even with radiant destruction on them their health hit zero but the kept on fighting.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Greyhame
    Greyhame
    ✭✭

Link pls and he may have been running the Phoenix set (not sure if it was patch) your heal can drop to zero and you can still keep fighting. I fought a few players who use it and even with radiant destruction on them their health hit zero but the kept on fighting.

What we saw the other day was not the Phoenix effect. We are talking 5+ minutes of bombing on a guy whose health bar was showing nothing but was still walking around doing stuff.
    Greyhame
    [PS4][NA][Ebonheart Pact]
    [SVER True Bloods]
    [Elder Skrubs]
    [Skooma Syndicate]
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greyhame wrote: »

What we saw the other day was not the Phoenix effect. We are talking 5+ minutes of bombing on a guy whose health bar was showing nothing but was still walking around doing stuff.

Yes the effect doesn't pop, he doesn't freeze in place, and then come back in a ball of fire. His health just stays at/or around zero as long as damage keeps getting dealt to him and he just continues doing whatever he wants to do.

Edit:Errors
    Edited by imredneckson on November 6, 2015 9:44PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    It IS NOT the phoenix set. Having 10+ people wiped by one guy is inexcusable.
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must ask this person HOW
  • Digerati
    Digerati
    ✭✭✭✭
    upload that *** video already.
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have a video I am uploading to YouTube now. These guys don't die and it's ruining the PvP

where is thet video? we all waiting =)
  • Chibs
    Chibs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen people do the Godmode glitch. It's gamebreaking.
    Edited by Chibs on November 9, 2015 7:38PM
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen it. I'll try to get video. If i post it is that name and shame though? Maybe i can put a sticker over his name or something on sharefactory.
    Edited by Catblade on November 9, 2015 8:09PM
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure it's a glitch and not someone who just built for very high mitigation?
    Edited by Jaronking on November 10, 2015 12:02AM
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Are you sure it's a glitch and not someone who just built for very high mitigation?

I'm not sure what it is. But would someone built for high mitigation be able to tank 20-30 ppl at once and dps at the same time? A magika build from what i can tell from being hit by puncturing sweeps and magika detonation+ clouding swarm
    Edited by Catblade on November 10, 2015 2:01AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like a magicka templar with 60k health and blazing shield
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catblade wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »

I'm not sure what it is. But would someone built for high mitigation be able to tank 20-30 ppl at once and dps at the same time? A magika build from what i can tell from being hit by puncturing sweeps and magika detonation+ clouding swarm

Yea with the already 50 Damage reduction in PVP if a person can build up another 20-30 their be almost in killable.If you can wait until the 17 we can see if its just a person with high CP which has allowed him to still do damage and take it.
  • SCOTTI_SNIPE
    SCOTTI_SNIPE
    ✭✭
    The guy up top saying its the Phoenix Set is actually correct. You keep shutting down his answer when he says it but it is actually the Phoenix set and people are getting a glitched effect. Ive seen it happen multiple times and so far everytime they were wearing Phoenix and usually a Sorc.
    PS4-NA
    Guilds - Targaryen/Skooma Syndicate/Happy Hour

Pillseidon - V16 Nightblade - EP Chillrend
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm it seems someone else has experienced this also
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either the Phoenix set bug, which happens randomly as far as I know.

Or a Templar Emperor with player skill wiping 20 scrubs.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    I must ask this person HOW

Please pas the Knowledge once you acquire.....
    BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC