The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New ESO plus member, wondering if I will get to play the 2 previous DLCs

CopyNinjaLu
If I subscribe to ESO Plus for the first time will I get to install Imperial City and Orsinium DLC? Or would I have to buy them separately?
Edited by CopyNinjaLu on December 3, 2015 7:25PM

Best Answers

• Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Plus will give you immediate ACCESS to all DLCs, you will not 'have' them - as such the moment your sub ends, you lose access to the DLCs. You must BUY the DLCs in order to have access to them without ESO plus.

Not sure if that clears it up.
    Answer ✓
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I figured that would happen if my sub ends, but I was wondering if I would get to experience/play the DLCs if I were to subscribe today

Yup you would. : ) -and honestly if you stay subbed you'll eventually have enough crowns to buy the DLCs if you ever unsub. I'm at 11k crowns from the sub and have no clue what to do with it. Maybe I'll get the Polar Bear...
    Answer ✓
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! And that sounds like a good idea, I might save up on my crowns then. Is there really a polar bear? Or do you mean the bear that was just added?

@CopyNinjaLu

Linky for you:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/12/02/crown-store-showcase-december-2nd-2015
    Answer ✓
  • CopyNinjaLu
    Yeah I figured that would happen if my sub ends, but I was wondering if I would get to experience/play the DLCs if I were to subscribe today
  • CopyNinjaLu
    Awesome! And that sounds like a good idea, I might save up on my crowns then. Is there really a polar bear? Or do you mean the bear that was just added?
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    Polar Bear mount and cub pet will be available 10th to 15th.

I'm sure the previously posted link answers that, but sometimes it's nice to post it out too.