The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

English EP lass looking for a friendly PvP Guild!

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I'm online every day and PvP for most of it. Looking for a friendly guild to join :)
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody? :disappointed:
  • LilyOra
    LilyOra
    ✭✭✭
    Someone give this gal a guild!

I'm NA PC else I would've taken you in <3
  • mmstf
    mmstf
    EU- AD -if you ever make a toon on the yellow side you're more than welcome to join
    Proud guildmaster of Nazaric, a nice PS4-EU-AD guild XD.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ebonheart loyals are a PvP guild with a few lasses already. They can be found in Azura's star most days.
    I would add you but I'm at work. Can add you tonight.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The ebonheart loyals are a PvP guild with a few lasses already. They can be found in Azura's star most days.
    I would add you but I'm at work. Can add you tonight.

Yes please! My PSN is Cazzy_Black
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I never got on last night and im busy all weekend. But ive sent a message on PSN to the guild leader she will likely get an invite out to you sometime today.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey Cazzy, EP, EU, have you tried emperor slayers? they are big into their PvP, ran by smurf, good for farming AP and running in large groups.

personally i am with a nice small guild that does PvE and PvP link here but sometimes our members will join up with them as it can be a bit more fun doing large scale PvP battles. Though i prefer the tight knit community of a smaller guild and every one talks on mic so working together and doing content is a breeze.

if Neil cant sort you out in the ebonheart loyals (or you have spare space) I'm sure someone could sort you out for syndicate/Emperor slayers. Good luck.
    Edited by willymchilybily on December 4, 2015 3:57PM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720