Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Thread for Pro-Saxhleel(Argonian) to be aware of each other.

ankhor8
ankhor8
✭✭✭
As an An-Xileel representative, I aspire for the growth and benefit of our people of the root. This letter is placed here because it's strongly rooted in our Saxhleel people + story.
Our intent is to gather all Saxhleel from all servers and platforms to unite in one online Nation. All Saxhleel only guilds in PC(NA+EU), XB1(NA+EU), and PS4(NA+EU) are sought for to commune about the ability to and the act of forming a True An-Xileel Union. At the least this is intended to provide a place of Saxhleel reference for large scale cyrodiil battles. Even if a one doesn't join a guild, they may join us when we combine to overtake the opposition on the battlefield. Of course Saxhleel shadowscales are welcome as well, even though they may be only active in action and name without ever saying a word. Am aware they prefer the myst and fog state of being. As long as they are pro-Saxhleel and apply their skills like the rest of us, silence in verbal communication is acceptable. It just means more sign(emotes) language.
All Saxhleel enthusiasts comment and or inquire. This is the first Era. We are mostly unknown as of right now. Now we have an opportunity to unite strongly, and quickly for a cause that will establish our position in Tamriel as truly connected people of the root. These war times are turbulent and it seems that little to no documentation is being done about the occurrences. Since this is the case, we have an opportunity to either make a memorable mark in time all will remember or to make a significant impact in the war for us and the ebonheart pack while returning to the shadows afterward, unknown until needed to surface again.
Time will tell, we will plan.
To all pro-Saxhleel leaders, aspiring leaders and dedicated followers, this is a call to unite. Similar to how the Hist has and will, yet of course this is from us and we shall not claim as the Hist has directly instructed this. Although when enough of us commune, it would be no surprise if we were then instructed by.
Stay Moist Marsh Kin
Kota-Sax-Blood
Edited by ankhor8 on November 17, 2015 7:42PM
Kota-Sax-Blood of True An-Xileel
TrueAn-Xileel.guildlaunch.com
Psn community page: An-Xileel
Seth Salute
  • Anxileel
    Anxileel
    ✭✭✭
    I stand with you Marsh-Brother to the end of Nirn's and the Hist's existence I shall stand with you.
    The Argonians shall rise and the CHEESE will be endless.
  • Tunjaar59
    Tunjaar59
    ✭✭
    If there is any place for "white scales" at your side, marsh-brother, I would be proud to offer my help and take part of the battle to lead the Saxhleel being Rulers of their own destiny.

May your scales stay moist and Sithis have no mercy for our ennemies.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hail brethren!
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Tunjaar59 wrote: »
    If there is any place for "white scales" at your side, marsh-brother, I would be proud to offer my help and take part of the battle to lead the Saxhleel being Rulers of their own destiny.

May your scales stay moist and Sithis have no mercy for our enemies.

Definitely.Some of our Shadowscale kin have travelled the path of the pale scale. We are as diverse as the many branches of the Hist, and connect as one the same.
    As we emphasis our common traits, we shall collect an armada of pro-Saxhleel. The diversity will help by allowing the unique leaders(Vampires, Shadowscales, Werewolfs) of the various ways of being to help the others that share their unique aspects while aligning with Council of leaders to harmonize our direction. Mutual benefit is mandatory in Nation (re)Building.
    Stay Moist
    Kota-Sax-Blood
    Seth Salute
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Hail brethren!

I erect the spine of respectful greetings
    SALUTE
    Seth Salute
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Tunjaar59 wrote: »
    @Tunjaar59
    Are you relative to this tribe: Veeskhleel-Tzel (Ghost-People): A Naga tribe that lives in the Murkmire region of Argonia. Their skin is pale almost to the point of translucence, and they have a soured reputation for stealing the corpses of Argonian dead and using them as fertilizer for their Hist tree.
    Or simply a type of "hemophilliac(vampire)?"

I was hatched under the care of the Kota-Vimleel tribe until my abduction.
    Seth Salute
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Saxhleel Salute
    Seth Salute
  • Gregory_Poet
    Gregory_Poet
    Soul Shriven
    I erect the Spine of Greeting! I've had a question that's been burning my scales recently. I started my character with the idea that I was going to be a Shadowscale type Nightblade assassin character. What I have now, however, is more like a Shadowscale Nightblade Blood Mage/Healer build. And I love it. My question is can I still consider myself a Shadowscale, even though I'm more healer than assassin? My thought is that our order must have our own healers, alchemists, and apothecaries as well as death dealers. Though I live and die by my Restoration staff, I am still born under the sign of the Shadow...... by the way, I am part of True An-Xileel on PS4.

Stay moist, my kin.
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Greeting Marsh Brother Prays-to-Sithis.
    I recognized your title(G-poet). We may definitely be considered Shadowscales. The core aspects are stealth and assassination training, yet like all life, restoration is paramount. Our people are inclined in the ways of healing and health maintenance, and it only makes sense that a killer be acute in the field of healing. We are given at birth to begin our training, and on occasion, one of us has an affinity to magika. Using anothers' life force to heal(blood mage) is the intertwined aspect that you seem to already be applying.
    I was trained and raised in my early years as a Shadowscale. I am a Melee Magi. One that emphasizes close quarter combat, movement and defensive buffs. I am and have been trained as a Shadowscale yet because my attention has adjusted from covert combat and strategy application to overt, I do not boldly present and represent the specific faction.
    If you are still inclined to work in a stealth manner, handling covert objectives for Union, clan and kin, then you may be a Shadowscale lead representative. As you see, that role exist with us, yet further discussion would be by alternate means.
    I also agree that we as Saxhleel should have our own everything, hence the development of An-Xileel. Explore www.truean-xileel.guildlaunch.com forums, Saxhleel info. There is a little on Shadowscales, and Shellbacks.
    I have always appreciated Tamriels' allowance to form our own combat blend.
    Battle Harsh like the Marsh, Assist like the Hist, and Silent like Sithis
    Kota-Sax-Blood
    Seth Salute
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    I will stand with all Saxhleel no matter the problem, or the enemy.
  • Quick_to_Mend
    Quick_to_Mend
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a Saxhleel comunity on ps4 eu. I'm surrounded by dryskins.

psn: nWo_Maellstrom
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Funny. Welcome.
    Let's build our nation.
    Seth Salute
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Seth Salute. We still here.
    Clear Waters egg-relatives
    Seth Salute
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    I erect the spine of greetings. If you're the original An-Xileel and not a copy group, it's cool you guys are still around. I never put much hope in finding, let alone joining you. Because, I figured you guys never had a PSN branch and only preferred PC.
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    @Kierro Overstood. Search for us, An-Xileel community ps4. Mostly NA, aspiring to build EU more. The end of April and May we shall organize more group movements like trials and Cyrodiil travels. Presently, the 400+ are mostly individual Tamrielians that trade and assist each other periodically. Kota-N7-Jedi-MSF.
    Seth Salute
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Although, I am less saxhleel and more lukiul, I shall not pass the chance to greet my distant cousins. Greetings and salutations, Two Grave Tongue at your service.

*offers an Imperial salute*
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    jarnkoldur wrote: »
    Although, I am less Saxhleel and more Lukiul, I shall not pass the chance to greet my distant cousins. Greetings and salutations, Two Grave Tongue at your service.

*offers an Imperial salute*

Salute.
    Your remembered and respected. A skilled team combatant and jovial leader. Even though you go on like a dryskin your still one of us. Build and battle well egg-relative.
    Clear Waters
    Seth Salute
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
  • Kierro
    Kierro
    ✭✭✭
    ankhor8 wrote: »
    @Kierro Overstood. Search for us, An-Xileel community ps4. Mostly NA, aspiring to build EU more. The end of April and May we shall organize more group movements like trials and Cyrodiil travels. Presently, the 400+ are mostly individual Tamrielians that trade and assist each other periodically. Kota-N7-Jedi-MSF.

Overstood?

• ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Funny.

Return to your seclusion in your mushroom towers. While we build subtly on the surface and significantly underneath it.
    Seth Salute
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Kierro wrote: »

Overstood?

To stand over, viewing from a birds eye view. As in a chess board.
    Seth Salute
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Funny.

Return to your seclusion in your mushroom towers. While we build subtly on the surface and significantly underneath it.

Sure. But the picture was awesome and you know it.
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Kierro wrote: »

Overstood?

To stand over, viewing from a birds eye view. As in a chess board.
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Funny.

Sure. But the picture was awesome and you know it.

Truth is Truth B)
    Seth Salute
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Diddly-doddly Argonians are property
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    Diddly-doddly Argonians are property

We Saxhleel are as we choose to be. Key word Choose.
    I have met some that prefer to be property of men and mer. I have met mer and men that prefer to be property rather than owner. I gather your Archein mentality. Like the Archein, you are allowed to be by the will of the Hist. I direct my attention to those of us that are about cooperative development which is mutual benefit.
    Being familiar with power and control has provided me the insight to notice that most of the individuals that invest effort in overtly identifying them self as superior, are often other than. B)

May Seth send for you in your sleep(farewell).
    Seth Salute
  • Hu-Rikan
    Hu-Rikan
    ✭✭✭
    Is this still a thing cuz of so I wish to join my Marsh family
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    22316875460_892e803016_b.jpg
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    @Hu-Rikan
    Greetings Marsh kin. We are certainly still here. It is now even easier to find us. We are diverse and are building more subtle than overt. Seek our ps4 community or our in world guild. There are certainly Saxhleel that align with your Tamriel style, whatever that may be.
    If you encounter a challenge in finding us, message me.
    May your path travelled be through Clear Waters.
    Seth Salute
  • ankhor8
    ankhor8
    ✭✭✭
    @TelvanniWizard
    As already identified, you know not of the path of Seth. You only imagine and play at the outskirts of decay. We identify the conduit connecting living and leaving. Your enduring appreciation and attention to our kind and our Hist is evident of your desire to be like.
    May Sithis guide you home
    Seth Salute
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one erects the floofy tail of "Haithar!"

This one has been working on his argonian.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions