The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Vamp/WW Guild. [AD]

SedoUmbra
SedoUmbra
✭✭✭
Looking for a guild of Vampires and Werewolves that can offer free bites. On my main account (AD level 49) I can offer bites to others. I am going to get other accounts leveled up but it may take a while because I am currently going through a phase of constantly creating and deleting characters until I find that perfect mix of physical features, race, class, faction and weapon choice. I will go back and recreate entire characters to change even the smallest things, such as eye colour. That is why it takes so long.
  • mmstf
    mmstf
    Nazaric is recruiting and we have ww and vampires and we don't charge for bites.
    And we don't mind you being an eternal low level either,
    you're welcome to join if you want psn:mmstf
    Proud guildmaster of Nazaric, a nice PS4-EU-AD guild XD.