The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug on xbox one stamina issue

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭
I cant play the game right now i havent been able to play my stamina templar for weeks because you wont solve my issue.

I go to cast a skill it wont activate stamina drains cant do anything proceed to die. Gimmie soul gems thanks. And fix my EFIN bug that i have contacted you multiple times about. I cant even play right now because i cant do anything on my favourite toon. Jeez
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh yeah and still no friends list since IC dropped. Yaaay love your work
  • MerkzM8
    MerkzM8
    ✭✭✭
    Same has been happening to me on my stamina Templar, I would be running along and all of a sudden I can no longer do anything and all the animations cut half way through, roll dodge, abilities and every other single thing just stops then my stamina begins to drain. I find that if I activate sprint and then release it seems to fix it sometimes.
    "What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks bro
  • DieterP
    DieterP
    ✭✭
    I can also say for my dragon knight this is happening aswell. The only way to fix it is if you dodge roll or somehow burn your stamina pool to zero then it auto corrects. Unfortunately when your doing this in a vet undaunted or vet maelstrom or anything like this for that matter it's a total buzz kill.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know!!!! Im in maelstrom boss is low heatlh i dodgeroll rally i get up to the boss and.......proceed to die because my abilities dont work and have no stamina to block. Lay down on floor and rage.