Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sorc Resto Staff Trait

miked83b14_ESO
miked83b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Crafting a new end game restoration staff and need some advice on which trait I should put on it.

My enchant is Magic Damage and Restore Magic. Usually I put Infused or Weighted but I'm considering Powered now. I did research and found that the cooldown on weapon enchant effects are 4 seconds.

My main goal with my restoration staff is for Healing Ward and getting Magic back asap.
Edited by miked83b14_ESO on December 2, 2015 8:29AM
  • sbc.witch
    sbc.witch
    Precise for heal crit chance or nirnhoned for spell penetration if you have any offensive skill in the resto bar.
    VR16 Sorcerer
    In-game: @sbcwitch
    YouTube Channel
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could also go sharpened...
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a dps sorc using 1h swords and resto staff for the healing ward and getting Magic back from heavy attacks. What trait for the resto staff do you think will be best for getting Magic back from attacks?
    Edited by miked83b14_ESO on December 3, 2015 6:12AM
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    I go defending on my dps sorc because my backup resto bar is sort of a last chance shield/heal/run like hell bar

lol
    N64 NA EP
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a dps sorc using 1h swords and resto staff for the healing ward and getting Magic back from heavy attacks. What trait for the resto staff do you think will be best for getting Magic back from attacks?

Precise is my choice for the heal crits, more useful when using HoTs that tick such as Rapid Regen. As someone else said Defending is also a good choice. Weighted is the trait that speeds up weapon attacks, but isn't necessary imo. The last passive from resto staff skill line increases the amount of magicka you get back from heavy attacks, and you can also use a glyph that restores magicka. Weighted would be better than Nirnhoned or Sharpened for a resto staff though imo.
    PC | EU