Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Eso plus can't access dlc

dollar15dn
Hey guys, i'm an eso plus member
And have been since the beginning,
Have previously been playing imperial city no problem but since orsinium
Came out i have lost access to imperial city and can't access orsinium, in the crown store it says i have to pay for both?
  • Nirvava4EM
    Nirvava4EM
    ✭✭
    I am having thebsay problem, except I just purchased ESO Plus and not having it for a month. Before I dropped it, I had access to IC, now after getting it again, I don't have access to anything and the ESO Plus does not show up on my character sheet.
    XB1 - NA GT: HematoCRITICAL

Ebonheart Pact:
    Vet 16 Argonian Sorcerer DPS (Please for the love of Skyrim let me change my race!)
    Vet 16 Breton Templar Healer / Supplemental DPS
    Vet 5 Khajiit Nightblade

Daggerfall Covenant:
    Vet 5 High Elf Sorcerer DPS / Emergency Healer

Can literally craft anything and everything that is craftable, limited styles.
  • Nirvava4EM
    Nirvava4EM
    ✭✭
    I also notice that I do not have my crowns from my original two months of ESO Plus or this new purchase.
    XB1 - NA GT: HematoCRITICAL

Ebonheart Pact:
    Vet 16 Argonian Sorcerer DPS (Please for the love of Skyrim let me change my race!)
    Vet 16 Breton Templar Healer / Supplemental DPS
    Vet 5 Khajiit Nightblade

Daggerfall Covenant:
    Vet 5 High Elf Sorcerer DPS / Emergency Healer

Can literally craft anything and everything that is craftable, limited styles.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also noticed this same problem today. I have had ESO plus since it came out on Xbone and can get into Orsinium just fine. But Imperial City its telling me I need to purchase the DLC.
  • LordMcSwagger
    Is anyone finding fixes for this? I have had ESO plus from day one and for some reason it's not working. My subscription renewal is Dec 9 so that's not it. I tried resetting, nothing... Anyone fix this?
    Guild Master: Black Lotus
    Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
    Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
    Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
    Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight
  • dollar15dn
    I opened a ticket and it got fixed