The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New DLC Question

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
Did i read it wrong or something because i though the zone was for everyone no matter what level they are. I'M level 46 and can't kill one mob in this new zone. I died 6 times in a row more than i ever died in this game. Its say i'm rank 15 in red which i think is a lie.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're battle leveled. What you're describing seems like maybe you just need a little more training. I haven't experienced the new battle leveling system, but I'm sure an actual vr15 has better stats (and skill) than a battle leveled one.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what you mean. I just heard Zos say the new dlc was for everyone but yet i can't kill anything.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Castagere wrote: »
    Did i read it wrong or something because i though the zone was for everyone no matter what level they are. I'M level 46 and can't kill one mob in this new zone. I died 6 times in a row more than i ever died in this game. Its say i'm rank 15 in red which i think is a lie.

How's your skills doing? I have a level 10 who has done several quests.I can kill what I need to,but for those near the end of a quest.Then I wait until I see someone else coming up and finish it with them.No problem. If no one's there at the time,I go do something else until more people are playing.Then I am sure to get it done.
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So at what rank should my skills be to play in this zone? I mean no where did Zos say it depends on what rank your skills are to play the new dlc.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in PC/DC/NA?
    If you are I don't mind helping you
    Edited by Krainor1974 on December 2, 2015 7:06PM
  • Young_Archiebold
    Young_Archiebold
    ✭✭✭
    You may just need to rework your build, or invest in potions, I had my lvl 14 tank in worthgar and was doing fine.