The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Molag Kena Bounty CLAIMED!!!

CavalierPrime
CavalierPrime
✭✭✭✭
This is a call out to all elite PvE players on PS4 NA. Just like the businessmen who pay sherpas to drag them up Mount Everest, I need three accomplished sherpas to drag me to the top of White Gold Tower. Now I am an accomplished player with good stats and decent skills, my social skills are lacking and I can not find a good group to farm this dungeon with. So if you and your friends are White Gold masters, this is the opportunity for you to stack easy coin.

Reward:
10,000 gold each for each completion of Vet 16 Veteran White Gold Tower in which no helmet is found.
100,000 gold each for completion of Vet 16 Veteran White Gold in which helmet is found.

Get at me. CavalierPrime on Ps4. I am magicka DK DPS. I will post in this thread when bounty has been claimed.
Edited by CavalierPrime on December 27, 2015 3:57AM
  • timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    What alliance are you?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope you're a billionaire
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    What alliance are you?

EP
    NA
    PS4

If you are different we can always meet though group finder.

To Danny, I am a eso millionaire but I hear of people getting the helmet in as few as 5-7 runs. I deeply desire this helmet, not as much as I once did, but my offer still stands for now.
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want to thank my new guildmates:
    1) phillyproduct
    2) UR-_REAL-_DADDY_
    3) King_Scoot

Each of them collected 100K tonight after the fourth completion. Got the heavy helm impenetrable (thats perfect bc I wear 5 pc light and my Kena shoulder is infused medium). Also looted two pieces of divines Spell Powers Cure.

Thanks guys!