Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A few tips for really low level, and hopefully some for me.

Rokkar8
Rokkar8
✭✭
Hey

Im at work and bored so wanted to make a post.

Just wanted to post a few starting tips Ive learned as Im an altoholic and have started the game like 30 times but never been over level 30 :) and now that Ive fineally found my main, I wanted to ask for a few tips for middle and late game.

Do alot of anchors early, they are a great way of getting xp and good loot for your level. I belive they are at levels 7,12 and 15 in the starter zones. And they respawn every 10 minutes.

Just get some aoe early on, brawler, whirlwind for stamina and you can easy solo them. If your stamina I highly recommend doing alot as you will get to fighters guild rank 6 fast and get evil hunter skill that will help alot vs anything and espesially undead.

Morph whirlwind to steel tornado and u can use that skill to kite enemies bosses around. As a stamina nightblade i use this as main bar with great sucsess up to level 30 -> killers blade-> steel tornado-> surprise attack-> funnel health -> evil hunter and consuming darkness/blade of veils as ultimate as it helps alot with bosses. I can solo anchors without much hassle with this setup around my level.
Use kiting as you will die or run out of stamina/magicka if you stand around and try and kill 2 bosses + adds in anchors. Just kill adds and focus bosses down .

When Im 15 and get 2 bars I put my other weapon on there and skill that i use sometimes and will use in the future and I switch do this bar when I hand in quest to make sure I get some xp in all my skill lines.

Focus on getting the cost reductions/ regen passives as I always run out of resources fast as low level. As both magicka and stamina. I put all my points into magicka or stamina and use food as health bonus- works great.

If your like me and want to try every class etc before you decide dont use your hard earned cash on buying pack upgrades but buy bank upgrades instead.I must have wasted 50 k gold doing this.

Be aware of *** that tries to sell you vamp/ww bites, yeah Ive been scammed by this. Know that you have to be on the shrines location to be bitten. Im a ww now and recommend it for stamina as it absolutely wrecks and is alot of fun!

I also get every skyshard in every map, just because skill points are rare. I admit I use maps on the internett to grab them all.

And I would appreciate if someone could have some tips for middle game/pvp/crafting for me.

If anyone wanna play I`m in euro ps4 server/ald dom faction, level 28 nb. Can do both pvp and pve. Rokkar8

English is not my first language and im not sorry that its bad.

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rokkar8 wrote: »
    Morph whirlwind to steel tornado

Great advice for beginners and anyone in PvP.
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting is not a must but will make your life a load easier later on,

Focus on crafting for what you needs are as a character,
    put skill points into that one when you can...

HOWEVER
    Learn traits when you can on all the other lines......
    when you have skill points and are able to get the passive that allows studying more than one trait at a time...

I always focus on the skills i use the most first up,
    when i get my 2nd bar i put skills on that i may need in the future and swap to that bar when handing in quests,

Dont wast money on upgrading you armour and weapons for low level PVE,
    you will pick enough up,
    IF YOU do go to Black Water Blade for PVP then have some sets upgraded as it makes a huge difference....

PVP at low level, Lvl20 and up is a good way to level as there are dailies you can do and other factions to kill...

When you hit VR1 have some sets that you need made or buy them....
    eg VR1 Warlock set for magicka users

I then make at VR6 and VR12 again,

Gather your materials that you will need when at VR16,
    if you see the jewelry going for a bargain price that you will need when you hit VR16 BUY it,
    Don't wait..

Don't waste tempers on making armour gold till you hit your level cap..

GET to VR1 on one CHAR ASAP and START earning CP's....
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Rokkar8
    Rokkar8
    ✭✭
    Thanks , much appriciatet.
    So what sets should I get as as a stamina melee? And how do I even make set? I research everything I can atm.