The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DC EU NEW GUILD RECRUITING

zornyan
zornyan
✭✭✭✭✭
We the Undead Legion are recruiting players, we have only just formed together to try and make a fun place that players can chat and play together, we aren't asking for fees for traders, or any requirements to join, we simply want good honest DC players to come and join us for a laugh.

We intend to have various events happening to help out the newest players to the game, or just some general fun, such as craglorn groups for those that have never been there, imperial city sewers groups to take on molag bal, pvp events for those that enjoy killing reds and yellows, and much much more.

So if you fancy a good laugh with some friends, or joining in activities drop me a message either on here or in game for invite.
  • massimr
    massimr
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings.
    I'm looking for a guild right like your. Feel free to contact me in game.
    Thanks
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll give it a whirl, sure.

@Jitterbug
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent you both invites, welcome to the Legion :)
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also ignore my massive spelling error (thanks autocorrect) it's unknown Legion :)
  • stormmaker03
    stormmaker03
    Soul Shriven
    i m looking for a guild to join sounds good to be right at the beginning level of a guild i like the idea of just having fun and enjoying the game please send me a message in game:) chars name is mason freeman