The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Passives

Mhylton44142
Mhylton44142
✭✭
I am currently running s redguard stamina based NB. I have 5 medium, 1 light, and 1 heavy. Are the undaunted passives really worth not having the full medium gear for stamina regen from the medium armor passives? I know it's only an 8% buff, but still, it seems like a lot
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am currently running s redguard stamina based NB. I have 5 medium, 1 light, and 1 heavy. Are the undaunted passives really worth not having the full medium gear for stamina regen from the medium armor passives? I know it's only an 8% buff, but still, it seems like a lot

At vr 16, yes, the health is great for all builds, but the extra raw stat can be large, on a magicka build stacking 42k odd magicka that can be an extra 2300 magicka
  • Trihugger
    Trihugger
    ✭✭✭
    Think of it as something you CP into being able to fully utilize. At some point your CP stam regen/reduction to cost allows you some more leeway and you can then painlessly utilize the Undaunted passive.

Pretty much all nice things revolve around having many CP's to sustain them.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    For stamina DPS it's often better to just slot 7/7 medium. For casters, none of the passives past 5 pieces actually up your DPS, so it's more important to run the 5/1/1 setup.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters