The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Idea for a hot chilli recipe

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Name: Dagon's Special Chilli
Quality: Legendary
Level: VR15 (or whatever happens to be the highest at the time of release)
Duration: 10 Minutes

Effects:
Decreases Max Magicka by 100% - So...no spells whatsoever can be used by the consumer. In-game excuse: excruciating pain means you can't focus on spells.
Decreases Physical resistance by 50% - all physical attacks do twice the damage to you.
Increases Spell resistance by 100% - all spells do half the damage to you. Your fiery aura protects you somewhat.
Increases Max Stamina by 50%
Deals fire damage equal to 2% of max health to the consumer every second for the entire duration - 50 seconds without healing and you're dead
Cuts health regen to nothing - only healing spells, potions, or other health restorative skills can save you
Increases attack power by 25%
Increases movement speed by 25%
Increases attack speed by 15%
All physical attacks deal additional fire damage equal to 10% of the damage they would've done otherwise - if a physical attack would normally deal 100 damage, it'll deal 100 physical damage, then an additional 10 fire damage on top of that.
You gain a visible fiery aura. One that plainly says "for god's sake stay away from me!"

Ingredients:

Red Meat
Saltrice
Tomato
Frost Mirram
Daedric Fire (Legendary chili pepper) - Obtained by completing an extremely difficult repeatable quest in the Deadlands (even then, the drop rate's only 5%). Can also be obtained by killing Mehrunes Dagon's minions (drop rate of 0.1%).

The recipe is obtained by finding a cannibalistic Daedra in the deadlands and feeding him 100 Daedra Hearts.

Feedback?

This was mostly a joke, but it's still something that I'd laugh at if I saw it in the game. What do you guys think?
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on December 1, 2015 3:44AM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bind on pickup?
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bind on pickup?

Don't really see why that'd be the case. The item has a whole lot of positives, but those negatives seem pretty devastating to me. It basically turns whoever eats it into the glassiest of cannons in the game.

You become the best melee fighter, but at the cost of not being able to use spells AND getting constant fire damage. You need to either have a heal skill that doesn't cost magicka, a teammate to constantly heal you, or a potion capable of healing you completely AND the ability to not get hit for 45 seconds so you can use it.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver