The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Game keeps crashing and so far no help from Customer Support

mrvbalc
mrvbalc
✭✭✭
My Game keeps crashing. No error message or crash report. Just throw me into login screen. This is happening to me atleast once an hour. submitted ticket. Just got an autogenerated reply mail and survey for the support which I was not received. So anyone know any fix for this issue?
967qe6gfe8s7.png
Balc
As always Dragon of the Dominion
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure which system you are on, but on Xbox One, myself and several others have been experiencing this, but mainly in the city of Orsinium. It happens other places, but most frequently there.
  • mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    PC, yes its happening to me everywhere. Yesterday it happened while i was running scroll, because of tat delay we almost lost our scroll
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addons?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    yup, tried playing with no addon, still happening
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my experience, Customer Service always first answer with a generic email.

I always get a proper response on detailing my problem as a reply to the generic email.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually getting kicked to the login is caused by connection drops to the server as actual game crashes kill the client completely. Check your router logs to see if there are any disconnects and try a power cycle, if your on adsl try swapping any line filters you have if you use them, check to see if any new drivers have been installed for your network connection on your pc and finally contact your isp and get them to run a test on the lines.
    Edited by Thornen on November 30, 2015 10:59PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »
    Not sure which system you are on, but on Xbox One, myself and several others have been experiencing this, but mainly in the city of Orsinium. It happens other places, but most frequently there.

perform a hard reset on your xbox one at least once a week.
    Also check to make sure your connection speed is at least 5Mbs/1Mbs as the new update pulls more data.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »

perform a hard reset on your xbox one at least once a week.
    Also check to make sure your connection speed is at least 5Mbs/1Mbs as the new update pulls more data.

Op stated he's on PC.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What worked for me a couple releases ago, and a guildie this past release, on PC...

Move your UserSettings.txt file out of the way and let the game recreate it. If that worked you may need to address what edited it. For the two of us it was optimizations performed by Nvidia's GeForce Experience tool. I have since disabled it, and have not had this problem recur.

Edited to fix autocorrect typos.
    Edited by lonewolf26 on November 30, 2015 11:20PM
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firewall settings
    Router settings
    Drivers up to date
    Examine your system RAM usage
    Look for device conflicts in events viewer

The first 2 would apply to consoles too.

Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion