Maintenance for the week of November 19:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 19, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)

question about Maelstorm Arena

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have a question about Maelstorm Arena, I have never been there yet, but I wanna know how is it with the non-vet and vet version of it.

I am VR3 now, just got my build improved, got a new set, is the Arena like dungeons, that I can choose if I want to go for non-vet or vet version (I hope so). Or is it like Cyrodiil campaigns, that once I reach the veteran level, I can not go for non-vet campaings any more (I hope not)?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 600, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine
** Her story (click here)**

**Her image - click here**
""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 600, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
"May you walk on warm sands!
Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
PC, EU

**Ideas for making this game even more fun: Click here

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a VR3, you'll find a lot of fun and challenge in normal MA. You don't have nearly the amount of champion points or passives to make it a walk through the park.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    As a VR3, you'll find a lot of fun and challenge in normal MA. You don't have nearly the amount of champion points or passives to make it a walk through the park.

ok, so great, so I still can choose if I go for non-vet version of the Arena or vet. good :)
    thank you :)
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 600, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine

""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 600, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    "May you walk on warm sands!
    Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

**Ideas for making this game even more fun: Click here