The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Could Mannimarco succeed if not because of the Vestige?

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
I was leveling my NB today and I reached one of the confrontations with the King of Worms, the one he reveals his plan to surpass Molag Bal, absorbing his power and thus becoming the supreme di*k of galaxy.

And then I thought... Could he succeed, if not because of the Vestige? I mean, would it REALLY be possible to absorb a Daedric Prince? If so, would he become one of them, ascend to Oblivion as ruler of Coldharbour and... you know the rest?
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if his proposed method would work, but it could be conceivably possible,

Spoilers for TESIV: Shivering Isles
    as that's what happens to the player in the Shivering Isles expansion of Oblivion; they essentially "become" Sheogorath.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • nobleboivin
    nobleboivin
    ✭✭
    anything is possible
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong topic, please delete
    Edited by magnusthorek on November 30, 2015 7:20PM
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.