The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feeling sorry for PvP NPC's

Gumpnstein
Gumpnstein
✭✭✭
I left the tunnels today to enter the lag-zerg infested grounds of Cyrodiil which ZOS obviously enjoys. Anyway, while watching a group of 40 bomb a front door and take it down in seconds, I felt really sorry for the poor NPC's that are just over-matched by the new V-16 zergs they are facing. So for their poor souls, please please ZOS buff your NPC's so they can at least put up a decent fight against the PVDOOR monsters of this game. Let them die with some pride along with PvP.
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    Gumpnstein wrote: »
    I left the tunnels today to enter the lag-zerg infested grounds of Cyrodiil which ZOS obviously enjoys. Anyway, while watching a group of 40 bomb a front door and take it down in seconds, I felt really sorry for the poor NPC's that are just over-matched by the new V-16 zergs they are facing. So for their poor souls, please please ZOS buff your NPC's so they can at least put up a decent fight against the PVDOOR monsters of this game. Let them die with some pride along with PvP.

you are right dude, npc's are too weak now in PVP. Even with my stamplar, which is by far my weakest toon, i can clear almost any npc spot... full sad for those guards
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss when that mage guard AoE would do like, 3k damage if you stood in it for the full duration (this is when everyone had less than 4k health) and you could pretty much solo defend keeps and resources just by making sure your mage guards stayed alive..
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPC's are a joke. I could solocap a resource with my level 31 Nightblade.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • SurprisedFour91
    SurprisedFour91
    ✭✭✭
    i just feel sorry for the siege merchant who always gives his life
    @UrenTelvanni PC/NA
    Characters: ded class Sorc AR 50, Uræn Warden AR 42, Cancuren NB AR 33, Urenaissance Templar AR 31, ded game DK AR 24
    A Normal Bosmer Man NB AR 39, Lūst Templar AR 32, -Uren AR 25, Abęl Necro AR32, ????? Warden AR28

Fair Weather Friends
    Faction Locks Are Stupid
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I miss when that mage guard AoE would do like, 3k damage if you stood in it for the full duration (this is when everyone had less than 4k health) and you could pretty much solo defend keeps and resources just by making sure your mage guards stayed alive..

Old BWB this happened all the time. A single aoe from a tower guard wiping a group that dared to ignore them, or the npc archers killing you in two shots that both hit at the same time. Taking anything required coordination even if you were only fighting the npcs. As challenging as they were that was far more enjoyable than this.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Those old good times when soloing resources meant something http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/117300/challenge-solo-a-resource-video-proof-or-bust/p1