The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magnus 4 piece bonus not applying

nozy
nozy
Soul Shriven
Hey guys,

I´ve got a little problem. I´ve got the following gear:

4x Bonus = Magnus Hat, Shoulder, 1Hand (main), 1Hand (off)
5x Bonus = Julianos Robe, Belt, Legs, Gloves, Boots

Here is my problem:

Wearing everything but the Magnus Shoulders, I´ve got 2.710 Spelldamage
magnus_3.png

Wearing everything including the Magnus Shoulders, I´ve got 2.710 Spelldamage
magnus_4.png

Wearing a Molag Kena Shoulder instead of the Magnus Shoulder, I´ve got 2.839 Spelldamage
kena.png

WTF? I disabled all Addons, removed all skills from my bars and I also checkd tooltip damage. Tooltip damage goes up when putting on the Shoulders, but only because of the added Magicka. If I put on the Molag Kena Shoulders, which have the exact same boni, I´ve got a good amount of more damage than with the Magnus shoulder allthough it should be exactle the same. Btw. both shoulder pieces are medium.

Any idea?

P.S. if you check the Magicka on the screenshots, you can see they go up identical with Magnus und Kena in comparison to the first screenshot without shoulders.
P.P.S. I´ve relogged, restarted, etc. countless times.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a UI bug, I've got the same issue. Look at damage output in a combat add on with 3/4 pieces and you will find you're doing a bit more damage with the fourth bonus.

rip decibel
  • nozy
    nozy
    Soul Shriven
    Hm it looks like it has something to do with the 4 piece bonus. A buddy has the exact same problem but with Kagrenac's 4 piece not giving him the health of the set. I tested damage though and like you said, the damage looks like it is correct.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nozy wrote: »
    Hm it looks like it has something to do with the 4 piece bonus. A buddy has the exact same problem but with Kagrenac's 4 piece not giving him the health of the set. I tested damage though and like you said, the damage looks like it is correct.

People are also having trouble with the torug's pact 2pc bonus, so it seems there are plenty of those bugs going around right now. All the ones I know if have been reported so hopefully they will be fixed soon.

rip decibel