The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

cant bid on guild trader because of UI error

HIghwayRobberBill
every time i try to bid on a guild trader i get some UI error and then when i press "X" to get out of it, it just shows the vendor and there are no other pop ups allowing me to actually bid on a trader. deleted save data on console, switched characters and restarted the ps4 multiple times but still i get the same error and cant bid. is this a known issue? is there something i can do to fix it? thanks in advance for any help
[PS4] captainSNAKA
v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G

• Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Im having the same problem.

When I click to bid nothing appears on the left. If I press X an empty bar pops up but cant do anything with it.

If I use a low level character I can get the bar to pop up & show the name of my tiny guild but I cant get it to change to the guild I am trying to bid for.
    My guild doesnt even have 20 members so it shouldnt even appear in the 1st place.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact