The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

For pve, which dps build has the best well-rounded (burst dps, sustained dps, aoe) damage overall?

Psych32
Psych32
Edited by Psych32 on November 28, 2015 8:19PM

For pve, which dps build has the best well-rounded (burst dps, sustained dps, aoe) damage overall? 36 votes

Stamina DK
5%
DuxesAnil235 2 votes
Magicka DK
5%
Tanis-Stormbindertangy.citrus 2 votes
Stamina Sorc
2%
jim_mau 1 vote
Magicka Sorc
50%
Springt-Über-Zwergehauwlynb16_ESOLeglessUKeserras7b16_ESOMalthorneWingMinscPBpsyOverbowedBigMac_SmileyJaronkingStrider_RoshinReekoVangyolimarfreakTargurisZinarothSemiD4rkness 18 votes
Stamina NB
11%
Francescolgmr_wazzabiRudsterUltrabored1 4 votes
Magicka NB
16%
ElhananUsaraShader_ShibesTheDarkShadowcode65536elium85 6 votes
Stamina Templar
2%
Junkogen 1 vote
Magicka Templar
0%
Not much of a difference in damage
5%
jakobandersen84prb18_ESOoSemaj 2 votes
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you define the best?
    Single target burst, single target sustained, aoe, group support while dpsing, ...?
  • Ultrabored1
    Ultrabored1
    ✭✭
    Stamina NB
    Hard question to answer anyone will think there is the best honestly. I love my stam NB and I think my damage is crazy but its hard to answer until we see some end of dungeon dps score of some sort.

810 Cp Stamina- Nightblade, Dragonknight, Necromancer
    Magicka- Templar, Nightblade, Sorcerer
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best is pretty board. If you're talking DPS-wise. Then it's between Magicka Sorc and DK. Sorc's dps skyrockets when Overload is involved, but in longer fights the DK pulls roughly equal if not ahead.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorc
    If your talking pve dps in terms of trials/pledges: my vote would go to magicka sorc followed by magicka dk. Both these classes are extremely potent with some insane numbers provided they are played right and with a healer running elemental drain + mystic orb + spell cure, can hit crazy high numbers.
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Sorc
    Mag Sorc flowed by Mag NB.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)