Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eso rkindaleft armor drop location s

kamikaze590
Hello! Does anyone know where that awesome dwemer armor in the orsinium dlc drop?
Thanks!
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    There's no new Dwemer armour in Orsinium far as I know, perhaps you mean the new Ancient Orc motif that drops in Orsinium..? I got the Axe chapter from one of Rkindaleft bosses.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • kamikaze590
    There's no new Dwemer armour in Orsinium far as I know, perhaps you mean the new Ancient Orc motif that drops in Orsinium..? I got the Axe chapter from one of Rkindaleft bosses.

Well I mean the golden armor that I saw in the orsinium trailer.
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti
    ✭✭✭
    You mean this one?
    6cbe5e12512972493329f0b5e77a24.jpg

This is not Dwemer, it's "Trinimac" non craftable style. It's from MA chest if i good remember.
  • kamikaze590
    Moriarti wrote: »
    You mean this one?
    6cbe5e12512972493329f0b5e77a24.jpg

This is not Dwemer, it's "Trinimac" non craftable style. It's from MA chest if i good remember.

Yes! Thank you! MA chest? Where is the MA chest located? Sorry for the questions but I just really wanna get this armor. Lol :smile:
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti
    ✭✭✭
    Maelstrom Arena in Wrothgar - after each stage there is reward chest. But be warned - its only some chance for Glorius Defender (Trinimac Heavy) set part, you can also get something different. Light version (Trinimac Valor) is from Wrothgar daily quest. I think that you can also get them from standard treasure chest (but not better than blue vet15).
    Edited by Moriarti on November 29, 2015 6:53PM
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    trinimac is a light armor set that drops out of treasure chests, treasure maps, and daily rewards. it looks like the light armor mage on the left in the image above is wearing trinimac at least from the head and shoulders. I do not recognize the hvy and med armors. They are not pariah (hvy with horns instead of fins) or briarheart (med with no facemask) the other 2 drop sets in the DLC. you can take a look at eso-fashion.com and see if you can spot any of them, I can't. they also don't seem to be any of the costumes available in the DLC. It is not ancient orc though.
    Edited by Vonovosi on November 29, 2015 7:24PM
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • michalmack
    michalmack
    ✭✭✭
    Yes this style is called Trinimac (there is also a drop set called "Trinimac's valor"). They said on the last ESO Live episode that it will be a craftable style next dlc.
    Edited by michalmack on November 29, 2015 7:38PM
  • kamikaze590
    michalmack wrote: »
    Yes this style is called Trinimac (there is also a drop set called "Trinimac's valor"). They said on the last ESO Live episode that it will be a craftable style next dlc.

Cool! I can't wait. Thanks everyone for you helpful comments!