The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests in veteran dungeons?

batetolast1
Hey! I've heard that after completing group dungeons for the first time, you can complete them again with new quest storylines, picking up where it's left after 1st run.

Is that true for all dunegeons? Do I get these quests just during second dungeon run or is it assigned by Undaunted Veteran Daily Challenge Pledges? Does everyone in my group need to finish dungeon al least once and/or set dungeon level to veteran in order to begin new quest? Or maybe new storyline will begin for me just for entering dungeons for the second time?
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only dungeons that have a veteran version have a second quest. Also, the bosses are different ones and a lot harder to fight. Group leader needs to put dungeon on veteran before entering for it to be that specific version. That goes for the whole group, if one member is already inside while group leader is still on normal mode you can't change it to veteran.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • batetolast1
    Ok, I found list of them in group finding tool. But do these quests grant me another skill point?
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but only the first time of course.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real