The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Order of the Flaming Rose - New Guild growing Fast! - Guild Store Imminent! - Tabard/Bank available!

Sakotius
Sakotius
Soul Shriven
Hi there!

Thought I would pop this guild advertisement here :) here goes.

Order of the Flaming Rose started yesterday. What started out as a small group of players, has rapidly grown through our open to all attitude towards the guild. The Order welcomes all. Officially, the group is Ebonheart Pact, but feel free to continue playing your other toons from the Covenant and Alliance too ^_^

The Order is a laid back guild. We are growing fast, so the possibility of getting the guild store functional is seeming like it's definitely doable now. No official PvP teams are set as of yet, but do feel free to organise a team! Of course, the tabard is available right now in the guild store tab of the bank.

I'll say this right now, I'm new to being a guild leader in ESO. I have owned a successful guild on the past called Unholy Allegiance, but that was in WoW. As you can imagine, it's rather different! If you're wanting to join, just be aware that I'm still trying to figure things out. I didn't expect the guild to grow so fast. Because it did, I decided to see how far I can take it! :)

Anyone interested, please type your PSN ID as a reply, or even message me on PSN. My ID is xUNDEADWARRIORx

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thanks,
-Sakotius (AKA ThatBritishGamerChap)