Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Members Needed - Tamriel Material Exchange - A Crafting-Focused Trading Guild

Arny_Snike
Arny_Snike
Soul Shriven
I don't know about you guys, but I seem to be gathering a lot of resources I don't need, which are just sitting in my bank. Whether you're a blacksmith, leatherworker, woodworker or clothier I imagine many people are doing the same thing. My plan with the Tamriel Material Exchange is to create a network where members can offload these unused materials and receive items that they can use in return.

For example, lets say that I'm a woodworker and I am constantly in need of Pitch. While questing and travelling in general I am mining ore nodes as well as picking up heavy armour and weapons which I deconstruct. During this process I am gathering a number of different materials that I don't need, including Honing Stones, which are in high demand by blacksmiths. The Tamriel Material Exchange allows me to connect with a blacksmith and make a trade of Honing Stones for Pitch.

I can see that through the Tamriel Material Exchange, members will be able to develop lucrative trading relationships with other crafters that they can constantly come back to. One thing is for sure - there will always be more crafters and crafters will always need more materials.

Due to the lack of chat system within ESO, and the lack of players using microphones, I recommend that members download the LINE app on their smart phone or PC. This will allow easy, secure and constant communication with members of the guild, no matter where they are or which alliance they are with, to agree trades and a time & place for the trade to take place.

I hope that some of you can buy into my plan and hopefully we can make this work...and make a killing in the meantime.

For an invitation please reply with your PSN username. All races & alliances are welcome.

Thanks,
Arny
Brenton - Daggerfall Covenant
Edited by Arny_Snike on July 17, 2015 5:19AM
  • TheOriginalCJx
    TheOriginalCJx
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join. TheOriginalCJx
  • wmkep3
    wmkep3
    What's ur line id.. or add me wmkep3
  • atkobeau
    atkobeau
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join please my psn is Dav-Ross
  • wilson5853
    I'm looking for a guild/guilds where I can sell my deadric hearts that I have been farming for a fair price.
    If you send me an invite to your guild to sell my hearts I would happily donate a small percentage
    Of my profits to the guild. If you are interested please message me, my gamer tag is "wilson5853".
    I can also craft deadric armour if anyone's interested. Thanks wilson5853 :)
  • qingshang
    qingshang
    Looking for a guild with trader to sell on
    PSN:opentank
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Sandy7883