The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vet 16 Stamina Nightblade Advice.

CrazedAssassin
So I just hit vet 16 and I'm running 5 piece Hawk's Eye and 5 Piece Morag Tong sets. (Vet 14 Armor and weapons still)
I have 20 points in health and 44 in Stamina.
Max Health: 17311
Health Regen: 387
Stamina: 26684
Stamina Recovery: 918
Physical Resistance: 11864
Spell Resistance: 10941

Weapon DMG: 2296
Weapon Crit: 49.5%

I know I can get an immediate damage boost by upgrading my bow to Vet 16 and glyphing it...but up to this point in the game I have been running a Bow build focused heavily into Poison damage....besides Hundings Rage, Nightmother, and Briarheart....I have not seen anything that would be really useful to me.

Would I gain anything from making these sets or am I really better off (with a Bow) with this armor and how much of a handicap will that give me?

I feel like all the new sets are forcing me to duel daggers <_<
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can run bow with hundings, tbh the damage bonuses from your sets are less than the bonus damage from running something like the following in v16

3 pc agility jewelry
    5 pc Hundings Rage
    3pc Sentry

not only do gold v16 weapons give about 200 more weapon damage, you'll also get a lot more stamina out of your glyphs on v16 gear

You could easily run that set (relatively) cheaply, the sentry set can be found in guild stores everywhere now that a few month long pvp campaigns have ended since the increase in VR to 16
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 28, 2015 6:39AM
  • CrazedAssassin
    I'll have to start working on that then but approximately how much of a handicap would I have DPS wise vs Duel Daggers?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to start working on that then but approximately how much of a handicap would I have DPS wise vs Duel Daggers?

tbh, I'm more of a pvp player, maybe @Gilliamtherogue can give you some input, afaik he's best stam dps NA

for pvp, that setup works quite well and the only thing you really lose out on is Steel Tornado, although bombard is nearly as good damage outside execute range and has an aoe root
  • CrazedAssassin
    I would also like to add
    Champion Rank 124 PS4
    and I can craft 8 piece sets atm.

Edit: Made my vet 16 bow and enchanted it. Still looking at sets though...
    Weapon Damage: 2296 - 2526
    Edited by CrazedAssassin on November 29, 2015 3:02AM