- Snowborn Website
Hey everyone, we are SNOWBORN!
We are a friendly English speaking group of active players who like ESO. Snowborn is a guild which has been created with the launch of ESO on consoles, so it has already been here for some time. We are NOT one of those kind of guilds which have 200+ members who don’t know each other and is basically just a list of random players.Snowborn is a developed guild
– we have our own guild policy, website, news, structured message of the day, weekly schedule, psn community, help center, forums and more…You can easily learn more about us below:
Info about Snowborn:
- We use our first names or nick names instead of psn ID, because it is easier to call someone “Vince” instead of “sxnvlnce”
- We use in-game guild voice channel to talk, organize things (like daily pledges, DSA, PvP groups) or just hang out. This is very important tool of the guild, so members should join the channel while playing.
- We have our own website. There you can find our forums, guild news, current weekly schedule, help center, roster and more detailed information about the guild and its members.
- We have a specific design of our in-game Message of the Day. There you can find the most recent and important information, current weekly schedule and sign-up list for the upcoming trial.
- We have Weekly Schedule, which is a plan of events on certain days in a week. It was made to group people together in doing some activities on certain days. It is not mandatory, it is more of an organization tool. Our events in Weekly Schedule include: Alt Day, PvP day, DSA/Trial practice Day, Orsinium Day, Craglorn Day, Trial Day, Dueling Day and more!
- We are happy to help our members as much as we can. We craft new gear for our members once they reach VR1, VR7 and VR14 for free. We have Helping Players section on the website where members can ask the guild for items/materials or whatever they need. In this section, there is also Intricate Stuff List which is a list of players who need help with leveling their BCW crafting professions. Other players help the people on the list by sending them items with intricate trait (increased inspiration from deconstruction) that they don’t need.
- We want to help our members as much as we can, but in order to do that, the guild also needs support. In Helping Guild section on the website, there is Guild Bank List which is a list of items that members can or should not deposit to our guild bank. This way, members know how they can help the guild.
- You need to be able to speak English and have microphone which you are confident to use. You don’t need to be a native speaker, just be able to communicate in English.
- You need to be mature, so preferably an adult. However, it is fine even when you are not an adult yet if you are mature enough.
- You need to apply through our website (otherwise you would not be able to use the website which is an important tool of the guild). To apply, you first need to create a shivrt account and then click on "Apply" at the upper right corner of our website. Check this picture if you have trouble with finding the "Apply" button
- You need to read our Guild Policy or arrange a introductory meeting with an officer who will explain you the basic info and the guild policy as well as answer all your questions
- Your application on the website will be evaluated by the guild officers and if you are accepted, you will be invited as a recruit to our guild. If you don’t show interest in the guild and its members, you will be removed. On the other hand, if you show the interest in the guild as a recruit, you will be promoted to a member.
- Your interest in the guild is not shown by your played hours, but by your dedication to the guild and what you bring to the community. For example, participation in Weekly Schedule events, presence on the website and its forums or just hanging out in the in-game voice chat.
- Your main should be in Ebonheart Pact, because that is our alliance
is just for you if you are looking for a guild to make friends with who you can talk, do pledges and PvP, help each other and basically just enjoy the game together. Snowborn offers various tools like active in-game voice chat, website or psn community for communication, Weekly Schedule for grouping players on events together, Helping Center for helping players. We will continue to improve the things in the guild to make it the best place to play ESO, so basically Snowborn is a place where you are not lonely and can enjoy the game with friends…Apply
now if you want to find out how it feels like to be in a real guild!
You can leave a comment or contact “sxnvlnce” or “Cody_svk” for more info…
P.S. the guild has been going through many changes and improvements recently, so please be patient, because not everything has been updated according to the recent improvements.