The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor Set Bonus not adding up right anymore

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have been using 5 of one set and 4 of another. With dual wield, and it was giving me the 4 piece bonus until now. Maybe it took me awhile to notice? Not sure. Anyways, the game used to give the 4 piece bonus, now is only giving 3 piece bonus. Maybe it was to make even for two handed or staffs& bows? Anyways, it seems not as much incentive to dual wield anymore if not getting the extra bonus. Maybe my game is just messed up? PS4 NA anyone else having this issue?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just an UI error, in the words of my friend who informed me of it when I had this issue:
    basically ui thinks the second weapon slot morkuldin(or any other set) is equipped for ui purposes only

Just test your dmg, it should increase with the added spell/weapon dmg bonus.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick reply. I not sure how to check damage exactly in game. Maybe it's in character stats. I'll have to look into it a bit.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    We console players don't see damage numbers for any of our hits, only the resulting decrease of the opponents Health Bar.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank