The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

can some caft for me vet 2 xbox eu eponheart packed

silvergear
someone to craft you 5-pieces of The Arena set for armor, and 2 armor pieces Make one armor piece Heavy, one Medium, and five Light and sword and shield and
Restoration Staff need to know whats need plz can give vamp or wolf bite too if your looking
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    send me the materials, and a detailed list of each item (level, trait, style) and ill mail it to ya.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    BTW These kinds of posts are not allowed on the forums, ZOS will be along shortly to lock it.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry silvergear.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.